Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Show and Sale


While I am crafting it up and making a huge mess getting ready for our Christmas Open House on December 9th, I thought I would share with you some photos of our last Sale before they get revamped as well!

Enjoy!


I like to interpret many colors of the season so of course I am going to start you off with some blue hues



I then moved on to some neutrals with dark brown tones.







Cannot forget the dining room table!



This beauty found a new home!


It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!


The weekend definitely did not "go to the dogs" but we had our share of them available.



Could not forget the horses!



Nor the addition of holiday greenery, both inside...


and out!


If you missed us last time, come visit us on December 9th from 10 am until 4! If you were able to join us, we have some new offerings so we would love to see you again!


You might even be able to grab one of our Rewind candles that are handmade and poured into old wine bottles in South Carolina. They make a great gift!

Meg





















No comments: